Small Family

Saturday, April 01, 2006

The end is near

Hello again,

I thought that I would write a little update again while I am waiting for some pictures to upload onto my email. Everything is going excellent with us as usual (we are so blessed, aren't we?). Ty is still doing excellent in school (although he sometimes needs that little nudge, as we all did ) and has gotten the highest mark in class in his last Social Studies and Math tests. Randy, Tyrone and I had our first barbeque of the year today (April 1st).....can you imagine. There is no snow left on the patio and it was warm enough for Randy to barbeque with just his t-shirt on! Ty and I are counting down the weeks until summer vacation which is not too far away. Tyrone had his 12th birthday party two weeks ago (20 twelve-year olds....AAAAHHHH!). Then the week after that, Ty, mom, Erin, Denise (my colleague at school) and I went to see Rex Goudie in concert...he was really good live! We have been keeping busy and happy. Bye for now.

P.S. Check out Keith's blog...it is very funny! His address should be linked on my main page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home