Small Family

Monday, July 25, 2005

Trying to keep this updated

Hey everyone,

I am trying to do my best at keeping this weblog updated. Our weekend was pretty busy. On Saturday night, we went to Randy's cousin's (Dave) wedding. It was really nice and their little girl is absolutely gorgeous. On Sunday, we celebrated our anniversary. Well, I cannot really say celebrated since I was doing work for my masters course for most of the day (up to eleven o'clock at night!) Happy anniversary to us :) Anyway, I don't have any more pics to upload yet. Keep visiting.

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like a really hectic weekend! Good to see that you made getting your Masters coursework a priority though :D

    By Blogger Colin and/or Michele, at 7:49 AM  

  • Tut, tut....poor Randy is not getting any attention! :)

    By Blogger Pittlett, at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home